Our customers are number one to us. Providing excellent customer service and delivering low prices is our focus-always. All the information you share with allows us to provide advance products and services you need. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of individuals with respect to personal data. Therefore, we make sure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of personal data comply with the requirements of the laws of Hong Kong. Our Policy covers how and why we collect, use, protect, and share your personal information. It would apply to:
- At all retail stores in Hong Kong
- On our websites and mobile services where this Policy is posted.
Collecting your information
1) It is vital for customers to provide us with your personal identifiable information when you apply to us and / or continue to subscribe with us for a service and / or product. If the Personal Data you provided is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide the Services to you.
2) U select promises to keep your Personal identifiable Information confidential. Our policies and practices with respect to the collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of Personal identifiable Information will be in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) (the "Ordinance") under the laws of Hong Kong.
Using your information
3) You agree that all the Personal Information you provided may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- Responding to your enquiries.
- Matching personal information with information you provided in one of our stores.
- Direct Marketing our products, events and/or promotions happening online or in store.
- Communicating with you based on the personal data that you provide to us, such as by phone, email, SMS, smart phone app push notifications or postal mail;
- Processing features such as sharing a product with a friend, making a store appointment, maintaining your wish list;
- carrying out data sorting and analysis to enable us to better understand and analyzing your characteristics and buying behavior and to provide other services better tailored to your needs
- Enabling us to meet the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, regulation or court order binding on us; and
- preventing or detecting of crime;
- All purposes directly related to the above.
4) We may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) to our agents or contractors under a duty of confidentiality to us who provide administrative, data processing, research and marketing, distribution, telecommunications, professional or other similar services to us. We require our associates, business partners, and service providers to manage your personal information properly.
Protecting your information
5) We cannot sell, use or rent your Personal Information unless we have received your consent.
(a) to check whether we hold any of your personal information,
(b) to have access to your information held by CRVanguard,
(c) to request correction of your information,
(d) to ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to the information and the types of information held by us,
(e) to reject any access or use of your information by us, and be informed of action taken in response to any such request.
8) U select reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee in relation to the time and attendance involved in complying with any request about your personal data.
Enquiry about the policy
Any requests for access to data , correction of data or for information regarding practices and kinds of data held should be addressed to:
U Select Customer Service Team
8th Floor, Pak Sik Godown No.2
15-19 Wo Shui Street, Fo Tan,
Sha Tin, New Territories
For enquiries, please contact our Customer Hotline +852 2586 3686