STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Please refer to the opening hours of stores in FIND US.
2) It is illegal to sell alcohol and cigarettes to anyone under the age of 18. The cashier may request the identification of any customer purchasing alcohol and cigarettes to ensure every legal transaction.
3) Everyone can be registered as our member in order to enjoy better services. The member should promise
(a)to provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
(c)to agree related policies and agreements and any other policies or terms and conditions applicable to such Services and issued by U select from time to time;
4) The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
5) It is the receiver's responsibility to examine the goods immediately upon payment for any deficiencies and/or damages. We accept exchange and refund of the expired /damaged products (if any) under the approval of the Store-In-Charge.
6) All refund/return transaction is accepted in our stores only.
7) U select reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
8) Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect your rights under the laws of Hong Kong.
Governing law and jurisdiction
9) These Terms, together with all our policies and procedures, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. The relevant courts of Hong Kong will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these Terms.
If there would be any requests and claims, contacting us by the customer service hotline +852 2586 3686 would be the most proper way or addressing to
U Select Customer Service Team
8th Floor, Pak Sik Godown No.2
15-29 Wo Shui Street, Fo Tan,
Sha Tin, New Territories